ResMed Series CPAP Machine Power Cord
Power cord for the ResMed S8 series CPAP machines. Compatible with the following CPAPs, Bi-Levels, and Auto CPAPs. This power cord is also compatible with the S9 and S10 series units (power brick sold separately).
Universal AC power cord for ResMed CPAP machines and VPAP? bi-levels. This is the C7 cord that plugs into the power supply of the AirSense? 10 and S9 Series. The ResMed S8 CPAP and VPAP models have an internal power supply and do not use a power brick. This cord plugs directly into the S8 models.
Included in This Package
- (1) Standard AC Power Cord
- AirSense? 10 and AirCurve? 10 Power Supply
- ResMed S9 Series Power Supply
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months d if noticeable build up)