Philips Respironics 12 volt DC Battery Adapter Cable
The Phillips Respironics 12 volt DC battery adapter cable will let you charge and run your CPAP machine from 12v battery with exposed terminals. The battery adapter cable, as shown with its red and black clamps hook directly to battery terminals, provides a 12v outlet. One end of the cord, or cigarette lighter cord, can be plugged into the 12v outlet of the battery adapter cable while the other end is plugged into the 12v DC input port on the Philips Respironics CPAP or BiPAP machine.
You can use any 12v battery that have their battery terminals exposed. For example, car batteries and deep cycle marine batteries. The 12 volt cord can be plugged into any 12v outlet such as that found in a car, boat, or RV. The run time at a pressure setting of 8 cm/H2O and using a fully charged battery on a REMstar Plus CPAP machine is 12 hours.
Included In the Package
- (1) 12 Volt DC Battery Adapter Cable
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months d if noticeable build up)