Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Mirage Vista™ is a unique nasal style CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea. The design uses a headgear harness that allows a clear field of vision that lets the user have the freedom to read or watch television while wearing the CPAP to fall asleep. The turn dial harness allows the user to adjust the angle of the cushion to provide a custom fit to the user’s face.
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360 degrees to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension. Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability.
- Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit. Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment.
Included In This Package
- (1) Mirage Vista™ CPAP Mask Frame and Cushion
- (1) Mirage Vista™ Headgear Harness
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)