Mirage Micro Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Mirage Micro is a nasal style CPAP mask by ResMed that offers an adjustable forehead support with a dual wall cushion for a good CPAP mask seal. This model allows you to add the headgear strap to make a complete mask system. The Mirage Micro is an older generation of nasal CPAP masks designed for sleep apnea therapy. This ResMed mask will only be available while supplies last and current users of this interface should consider upgraing to the AirFit N20 nasal series.
Special Features & Benefits
- Fit – MicroFit dial fine-tunes fit to suit each user’s profile.
- Cushion – Mirage dual-wall cushion is available in five sizes, including new Small size, to fit more users.
- Mask Frame – Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures.
- Venting – New and improved quiet venting. Gently diffused air for user and bed partner comfort.
- Design – Slender design for improved field of vision.
- MicroDial – MicroFit dial is easily adjusted with one hand, even while lying down.
Included In This Package
- (1) Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Mirage Micro Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Dial and Forehead Support
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Australia And New Zealand Mirage Micro Part Numbers
- Small- 16363
- Medium and Large- 16364
- Large Wide and X-Large- 16365