AirSense 10 CPAP with Humidifier and ClimateLine Air
The AirSense 10 is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine. A fixed pressure CPAP machine delivers one set prescribed pressure throughout the night (i.e. 8cm/H2O) as opposed to auto-adjusting CPAP units that deliver variable pressure throughout the night. With a built-in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability (U.S only) along with AHI.
The AirSense 10 comes with advanced comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities. It has been designed to make therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go. Each device comes with the HumidAir Heated Humidifier built in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system.
Please Note: The AirSense 10 CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other AirSense 10 Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
Special Features Of The AirSense 10
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor: The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device, this produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Light Sensor: The machine also features an integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If you have to get up in the middle of the night, the screen won’t blind with brightness, and in the morning it won’t be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier: Heated Humidification is proven to help patients sleep better without drying your mouth and nose during sleep therapy. This is built directly into your unit making it much smaller and simpler than other “integrated” humidifier options. Easily adjust your humidification from the “My Options” screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- ClimateLine Tubing with Climate Control: When you use the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10, the system’s advanced Climate Control features are automatically activated. With the Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing, your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain out.
- Auto Ramp: Auto ramp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. Auto ramp works by delivering low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you’re asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered just at the moment you need it.
- Smart Start: The Smart Start function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Very simple and does the work for you.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): Reduces the pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for the patient, naturally adapting to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
- SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
- Tubing Options: AirSense 10 CPAP comes with ResMed’s ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier’s capabilities choose the ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing at check-out
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
- (1) Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Humidifier Chamber
- (1) ClimateLine Air Tubing – 15mm Diameter
- (1) Power Supply and Cord
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Standard Filter (Installed)
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) SD Card – Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual