AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with Heated Humidifier
There is a difference between the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her and the AirSense 10 Auto and it’s not just the color pink. This CPAP machine for her uses an algorithm for women that takes into account the higher instances of flow limitation, often seen in women with sleep apnea. It then tailors therapy pressure levels as needed and is proven to provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night.
Unique Treatment for Women: The AirSense 10 is compact, rugged and lightweight, with a stylish exterior, a host of premium features, intelligent enhancements, user friendly controls, and a brilliant AutoSet algorithm designed exclusively for women. Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges and this is why ResMed created interfaces and therapy devices designed especially for women.
- Advanced AutoSet – AutoSet For Her monitors your breathing and when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet For Her decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, the ResMed AirSense 10 For Her can distinguish between obstructive and central apnea so you can rest assured that you are getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs throughout the night.
- Whisper Quiet – The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Bright LED Screen – The ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. If you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn’t disrupt your partner. The screens back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Integrated Humidifier – The Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during therapy. ResMed’s HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirSense 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other “integrated” humidifier options. The HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the “My Options” screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest. The integrated humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with climate control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- EPR – (Expiratory Pressure Relief) This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a very gentle pressure that naturally adjust to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Smart Start and Stop – The SmartStart function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Never have to worry about turning it off
- AutoRamp – ResMed’s new auto ramp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options – The AirSense 10 AutoSet comes with an ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing and Climate Control – When you use ClimateLineAir tubing with the AirSense 10 the system’s advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLine Air Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain out.
- Therapy Tracking – In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense 10 AutoSet also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and CheyneStokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide your doctor with valuable insight into the continued health of their patients.
- SD Data Card – The data card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the “More Info” option in the “Sleep Report” menu:
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included In This Package
- (1) AirSense 10 CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) SlimLine tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card (already inserted)