ResMed AirFit F20 and F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
AirFit F20 and F20 for Her by ResMed replacement cushion is the silicone seal that attaches to the full face CPAP mask. Facial oil build up on the silicone will break down the consistency of the cushion over time and lead to mask leak. When this occurs it is time to replace your AirFit F20 seal. The Fit series and Touch series are the newest family of sleep apnea therapy products from ResMed. The full face style implements a design that covers the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through both.
Important Product Note
The AirFit F20 and AirFit F20 For Her masks use the same cushions. Both masks are intended for use with either the Small, or Medium cushions, while the Large cushion is intended for use with the AirFit F20 Full Face Mask.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F20/ F20 for Her Full Face Cushion (selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)